What is your return policy?
To return a product which you do not want, we kindly ask you to respect the return conditions below:
- not to worn or washed the product
- to returned the product along with its original packaging (swimsuit bag, lingerie bag or gift box)
- to returned the product with its original label (intact and attached to the product)
- to returned the product intact, with its accessories
- the product must not have been damaged when trying it on
For hygiene reasons, you must not remove underwear when trying on products.
Subject to respecting all of the conditions set forth above, you have one month as from receipt of your order to give notice of your return. To do so, go to the “My orders” section of your customer account if you have one. If you placed the order as a guest, go to the “My account” section of the menu and refer to the section “Track my order”. Once you have declared your return on the website, you have 2 weeks to ship the product.
To do so, simply follow the steps indicated on the return form included in your parcel. If your order was shipped to the UK, please contact our customer service agents, who will provide you with the appropriate return label to ensure swift treatment of your return as of Jan 1st 2021. The prepaid label allows you to return your order free of charge.
In the event of an error with the product ordered or a defective article, please contact our customer service team.