Standard price $765
Free 30-day returns
Your order is prepared in our Atlanta, GA warehouse within a maximum of 24 working hours (excluding busy periods). It is then passed on to the carrier and shipped to you using the chosen delivery method. Standard delivery is free and available on all continental US orders. Next day delivery is available through Fedex Priority Overnight (allow 2 business days for delivery to Alaska and Hawaii).
You can check the status of your order at any time in the “My orders” section of your customer account if you have one. If you placed the order as a guest, go to the “Login” section of the menu and refer to the section “track my order". Depending on the delivery method chosen, check the status and location of your order on the carrier’s website.
Returns are free of charge. You have 30 days as from receipt of your order to declare your return and send the product to us using the prepaid return label included in your parcel. Please keep proof of postage mentioning the parcel tracking number.
You will be refunded promptly following validation of the returned products.
You didn’t find the answer to your question?
Refer to the “Delivery” and “Returns and Refunds” sections of our FAQs.
Select Styles for Availability
- Sophisticated one-piece
- V neckline
- Open seam at the centre front
- Removable tie at the waist decorated with tassels and held by a loop at centre back
- Spaghetti straps decorated with pearls and knots with a V shape in the back
This brick red hue evokes the intense beauty of saffron tresses.
- Peau douce: 77% polyamid and 23% spandex
- Rinse your swimsuit after each use without soaking it
- Machine-wash you swimsuit after each time you visit a swimming pool or spa.
- Machine wash at 30° with a gentle program and a a small amount of laundry detergent
- No tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Do not leave your wet swimsuit in its plastic pouch.
- Do not store your swimsuit in its plastic pouch for long periods of time.
It is one of our most precious treasures and an enduring favourite: our Peau Douce fabric - an emblematic material created by ERES that feels as soft as your own skin. An exclusive and incomparably soft Lycra, our signature fabric is stretchy, resistant and shaping, and at the same time as silky as a knit and extremely comfortable. Its exclusive and top-secret composition allows our swimsuits to move gracefully with your body while also providing excellent support. This magical material is a must-have for your swimwear but also perfect for dance class or in town. Exceptional garments that your skin will love.